What to Expect:
- This will be a two-day event.
- All Clogging Categories will compete on Saturday.
- All Hip Hop, Jazz and other Dance Categories will compete on Sunday morning.
- If you are concerned about scheduling conflicts, please call Stefanie and she will do everything to see that your Team can attend.
2019 UCA World Championships Qualifications:
All entrants are subject to the UCA rules. Visit https://www.cloguca.com/ for more information.
UCA Sanctioned Categories:
(All First and Second Place winners will gain one of two qualifications required to attend the UCA World Championships):
Small Team Exhibition
Running Set Hoedown
Running Set Precision
4 Couple Precision and 6 or 8 Couple Precision
6 or 8 Couple Southern Appalachian
6 or 8 Couple Smooth
4 or more Couple Open Precision
4 or more Couple Hoedown
** Not in the running for Overall Grand Champion Team.
Entries and Registration:
Registration forms coming soon! All Registration must be postmarked by June 9, 2017. There will be no Team Registration at the
Door unless arranged in advance. Only solos, short duo/duet, and acapella duo/duet will be allowed to register at the door. If a problem arises and you cannot get your registration postmarked in time, please contact Stefanie ASAP.
Saturday Competition Fees & Information:
Competition Fees for ALL Team Dances:
$12.00 – Per Dancer/Per Dance/Per Category
Traditional, Contemporary, Flatfoot & Acapella. $12.00 – Per Dancer/Per Category
**Solos may sign up at the door.
$30.00 per dancer
All Duo/Duets, Short Duo/Duets. $25.00 – Per Couple/Per Category
**Only Short Duos/Duets and Acapella Duos/Duets may sign up at the door.
Saturday – $10.00
Sunday – $7.00
Directors of Registered Teams – FREE
Registered Dancers – FREE
Children 5 and Under – FREE
Dancers will be provided areas to change and store their costumes. All garment bags and costumes should be stored in the designated areas provided. Please DO NOT use the seating areas to store costumes. The competition staff reserves the right to ask you to relocate your belongings if problems occur. Please DO NOT change in restrooms.
Music & Sound:
Teams and duo/duets entrants must provide their music on CDs, phones or tablets. Please label ALL CDs clearly with the Team name and song list. Back up music should be available at the time of line up in case of emergencies. Speed checks will be provided off stage via headphones prior to the entrant/Team dance.
THERE WILL BE NO ON STAGE SOUND OR SPEED CHECKS!!
The Stompin’ Ground maintains a lovely gift shop. We will also have Competition Shirts and Competition Programs for sale.
There will be A LOT of food options in the Stompin’ Ground. Please note that NO outside Food or Drinks will be permitted inside the Stompin’ Ground.
– All Directors are responsible for the behavior of their Teams.
– All Spectators must pay the door fee.
– Dancers must have on arm band to be freely admitted inside the building.
– Teams are permitted, and encouraged, to hang a team banner inside the building on competition day.
– Rules and age divisions for all UCA events can be found online at https://www.cloguca.com/